Friday, July 12, 2013

Set Your Goals And Achieve Them!


We all have dreams that we would love to live.  The first step to living our dreams is to make a plan and set goals.  I find that when I write out my dreams, and goals and set a plan, I tend to achieve those goals.  When you write down your goals you act on them.  You make them a reality.


  • The first step is to know what is your dream.  You have to know what you want to do. 
  • The next step is to write down that dream.
  • Then you want to set realistic goals to achieve then
  • Stay Focused.  Never let the negative people and things get in your way.
  • Remember you will have set backs but they should not stop you.
  • Once you reach your goals set new ones.  
  • Always inspire to do great things!
   There are plenty of informational websites, books, etc., if you still don't know where to start.  Check out the book 30 Days at 100% by Crystal Wright.  It was the book that finally put me on the right path.  Dale Carnegie Books also helped me with my confidence, and public speaking when I was in my teens.  I still refer to them now.  Google is also great for looking up information as we know.  

BCBLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment